Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm So Excited!

I was working on creating the inventory for my first craft festival and decided to do a little supply shopping. The Creating Keepsakes Convention was in town and I went to their Vendor Faire in search of scrappy goodies. I was tempted by ribbons, flowers and butterflies, but by far the most exciting options were found in the booth run by the Close To My Heart consultants.

I found the perfect stamp set for my Halloween projects first. Just wait until you see the fun and spooky projects headed your way! Then I fell in love with a pumpkin design just perfect for Fall cards. As I browsed through the My Acrylix stamp sets and Workshop on the Go kits, I found so much to love, but I was on a budget.

When I saw the Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge with matching stamps I was blown away! This cart cuts 700 images and many of them are perfect fits for coordinating stamps. Even more amazing were the designs to cut 3D flowers.

I left the Convention that afternoon but I just could not stop thinking about the Cricut cartridge and the coordinating stamps. What a perfect fit! Within a few hours I realized Close To My Heart was a perfect fit for me and for Bewitched Crafts. I became a Consultant that same afternoon.



That's me with my upline Sandy Trammell and her upline Tina Sutton. These fabulous ladies are helping me get started. You can help too! Let's see if Close To My Heart products are the perfect fit for you. Take a look at my Consultant web site today.

No comments:

Post a Comment