Monday, October 24, 2011

New Workshop Idea!

Have I got a treat for you!  As we approach the holiday season, I am on the lookout for affordable gifts for hostesses, teachers, coworkers, neighbors and friends.  What would you say if I told you I've come up with five great holiday gifts you can make with our Art Philosophy cartridge for well under $10 each?  That's right, I've got affordable gift ideas you can create with ease!  Call me to schedule a workshop and I will show you and your friends how quick and fun it can be.  Croppers will create all five projects for just $10 and as always, hostesses have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products from Close To My Heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    this is an awesome idea, wish I lived closer, could you post a picture to tempt us a bit more.
    Terry Ann Diack(fellow CTMH consultant)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terry! I'll try to post some photos for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete