Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Tag Class

Hello scrappy friends!  I am excited to announce that I will be teaching paper crafts at Green Lotus Studios.  My first class, Holiday Tags, will be on Tuesday, December 11th at 6pm.  We'll play with pattern paper, clear stamps, glitter, mists and more.  We'll create tags suitable for gifts and scrapbook pages.  I'll also show you the fabulous Cricut Artiste cartridge from Close To My Heart and gorgeous rosettes you can create quickly and easily.  These rosettes are a terrific finishing touch for tags or gift wrap, an awesome accent for cards and layouts, and a stunning addition to banners.



Please sign up for class through the Green Lotus Studios web site.  Class fee is $15.  Please bring scissors and adhesive to class.  All other supplies are included.

No comments:

Post a Comment