Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hurry Mr. FedEx!

My most recent order is scheduled for delivery today!  I am looking forward to a crafting weekend and some creative play time with my new Close To My Heart goodies.  I can't wait to get started on my Valentines.  My order qualified me for two special values; I got the Stamp of the Month set for just $5 and the super cute Whooo's Your Valentine set for just $10!  I love shopping for stamps and scrapbooking supplies, but I love it even more when I am able to get great deals on high quality products.  I saved over $42!


Looking for your chance to get a great deal too?  With a qualifying purchase of $35 before January 31, 2013 you'll get the Whooo's Your Valentine Kit (a $40 value) for just $10.   Purchase $50 or more and add the elegant Valentine Stamp of the Month (a $17.95 value) for just $5. 

 
Interested in an even better deal?  Close To My Heart rewards our hostesses with our very best values!  Ask me how you can earn free and discounted products by hosting an online gathering.  It's quick and easy to set up and there is no high pressure sales pitch.  Hostesses are able to purchase exclusive value bundles such as this terrific Avonlea pack with pattern papers, coordinating inks, stamps and accessories.
Contact me today or visit my web site to learn more about how you can get in on our very best deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment