Friday, January 11, 2013

It's Official!

I am doing the happy dance and I just couldn't wait to share my good news!  Close to my Heart has selected my favorite vacation destination, Walt Disney World, for the location of our annual convention.  The Happiest Place on Earth is going to be that much better for three days in June.  This year, I am going to be part of the magic! 

Over the coming months, I will be working hard to bring you exciting new workshops and the very best quality stamp and scrapbook products.  Our fabulous Spring Idea Book debuts in February.  If you're looking to get your creative juices flowing, this season's collections of bright colors are sure to kick your crafting mojo into high gear.  Ready to be part of the magic?  Take a look at my workshop schedule or our visit my web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment