Friday, March 23, 2012

Page Kits

I'm super excited to be attending a crop tomorrow night with friends, but I am dreading the packing and hauling involved.  Every crop I promise myself I will only take what I need but somehow it never works out that way!  So this time, I am determined to make it easy on myself by taking my basic tool kit and a selection of page kits.  I've got sketches printed and I'm going to gather my products in large ziplock bags.  I am hoping being this organized will mean I get lots done!

If this idea appeals to you, give our Close To My Heart Workshops on the Go another look.  Here's a layout made with our Stella kit.
The Stella kit includes a paper pack, a C size stamp set, embellishments and an instructional brochure to help you create two double page layouts.  Add a set of our Diecut Cards and Clear Sparkles and create an additional five cards from the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment