Thursday, March 29, 2012

Speaking of Treats

Guess who has been shopping today?

I've been refining my wish list from the new catalog for weeks and decided it was time to treat myself to a few new scrappy supplies and stamps.  I couldn't resist the colors of the Stella Workshop On The Go any longer!  I selected six new stamp sets, several of which have stamps that coordinate perfectly with my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  Of course I also picked out some fun embellishments.  My favorite is the Color Ready Garden Wooden Shapes pack.  Last but not least, I had to have the Sweet Surprises card kit.  If you watched the video in yesterday's post, you know just how quick and easy it will be for me to create some awesome treats with this kit.  I can't wait for my new things to arrive! 

Has the new catalog ramped up your creative mojo?  Which items made your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment