Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashionista!

Do you have a special friend that you turn to for fashion advice?  Last summer I had the good fortune to be visiting with my dear friend Candi just a few weeks before the Cystic Fibrosis Little Black Dress fundraiser.  Candi has terrific style and she understands garment construction better than anyone I know.  I was really excited to have her as my shopping companion as I searched for the perfect black cocktail dress. Candi and my goddaughters, Emily and Katie, pulled several dresses for me to try on.  Clearly these girls have inherited their mother's talent for fashion.  Here is the dress they found:


I feel like a million bucks in this dress and I've decided to create a scrapbook page about the shopping adventure and my fashion stylists.  I've found the perfect CTMH stamp set to create my page.  Take a look at Fashionista:

Let me know if you've created a project with this stamp set.  I'm thinking of making a couple of special thank you cards for the fashionistas I love!

1 comment:

  1. The dress is only a dress. YOU make it look fabulous! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete