Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sneak Peek!


 Close To My Heart's annual consultant convention has just wrapped up and you would not believe the excitement generated by our Fall catalog and new products.  I've had the good fortune to preview the new catalog and I can hardly wait to share it with you!  There are so many beautiful new stamp collections and Workshop on the Go kits.  Of course, I am most excited about our newest exclusive Cricut cartridge, Artiste.  I'll have more information on that for you soon.  For those of you familiar with our awesome Art Philosophy cartridge, you've come to expect terrific value from our Cricut products and I promise you will not be disappointed in this newest release which includes 700 shapes, 3 coordinating stamp sets and more.  This catalog and the exciting new products offered will be available August 1st.  I'll be hosting an online gathering that very day for those of you who just can't wait to see the new goodies.  Let me know if you would like an invitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment