Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fed Ex Delivers

Wow!  It seems like everything I've ordered in the past week or so arrived on my doorstep yesterday.  Thank you, Fed Ex :)  First, there was the bottle of Nuit Etoilee I just had to have. 

 
It's a splurge but so worth it. 

Next was the closet reach pole I found online that will finally let me use the second rod in my cedar closet.  Saving the best for last, there was quite a large box from Close To My Heart.

I know Convention is this week and I'll be placing another big order soon, but I couldn't resist the deal with Stampaganza.  I'm super excited to play with all of my new stamps, especially Fashionista (D1504) and Paper Lantern (C1458).  Plus, I picked up the Workshop on the Go Florentine kit.


This fantastic set, featured on pages 50-55 of the Spring/Summer catalog includes everything you need to complete two double page layouts.  Add a pack of our White Daisy die cut cards and a pack of our Pewter Badge Buttons and you'll be able to create a bonus project set of cards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment