Monday, July 30, 2012

Scrapbooking Swords?

I spent the weekend bursting with pride as I watched members of Team USA fence their hearts out.  I jumped up and down as our youngest fencing member, 18 year old Lee Kiefer, came in fifth in the women's individual foil event.  I cried when Tim Morehouse finished 8th in the men's individual sabre event. 
Why is it so hard to capture my passion for this sport in my scrapbooks?  I have a number of photos taken at the Duel Til You Drop tournament just waiting to be scrapped.  I have seen one Jolee sticker set made specifically for fencing, but I need more ideas.  Post here if you can help me!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. well I'm not the scrap booking type but you could include fire, fire symbolizes passion and you obviously have a passion for fencing(: you could have 2 sticker fencers(if you have them?)fencing one another and in the center and surrounding them you could have fire, kind of making it seem like their passion for the sport ins engulfing them and they fencing their hearts out(: Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could hane one fencer in a lunge with fire pouring out of the foil? (I like fire xD)

    ReplyDelete